- If you could invite 3 people, dead or alive, to a dinner party, who would they be, and why?
Calvin Harris, because he’s been my music role model, he is a big reason why I began making music. Sebastian Vettel, because I admire his work ethic, starting in a small team and now becoming a four-time world champion in Formula 1. Finally Professor Brian Cox, because I would love to have a chance to pick his brain about astrology (I think he’ll be fed up with me once I ask all my questions).
- What’s your favorite show?
I’m really into Game of Thrones, that’s the one I’m most excited about. Apart for that, I like Brooklyn 99, Jack Whitehall Travels with My Father, and RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- What was your first job?
My first job was working at a food truck stand part-time.
- What’s one thing you’re excited about that’s coming up in 2019?
I’m most excited about releasing our first single and performing our music live.
- What is your most-used emoji?
- If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
- What movie or TV show title best describes your week?
Groundhog Day. This week’s been pretty repetitive, wake up, work, mix tracks, chill at home, sleep, repeat.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
I loved doing art at school. I was pretty good at it. I always loved that it was such a chill class where you could express yourself in a different way (the teacher didn’t always check our homework, so that was cool).
- If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat?
Chicken wings. Wingz 4 life.
- If someone were to play you in a movie, who would you want it to be?
Chris Pratt. He’s someone who can switch between being serious and goofy, me to a tee. Also solid height and tight beard (but he’s going to need to work on that London accent).
- If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, whose would they be? Why?
I’d want to spend one day in Calvin Harris’s shoes. I’ve always admired his career, how far he’s gone from stacking the shelves in Safeway to being a globally-renowned music producer. I would love to experience a typical day at the studio and see his work process (get in a few tips).
- What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
I wanted to be an airline pilot for most of my childhood. I was and still am fascinated by flying. I still have my old model planes that I collected from every flight since I was little.
- What’s the last text you sent?
I sent “How was your dinner?” to my friend. I care.
- Who, or what, was your biggest teacher?
My girlfriend. We’ve been together for over four years and we have grown not only as a unit, but as individuals. She’s helped me a lot with my confidence, always pushing me forward in my work life and personal life.
- What’s the first concert you attended?
My first gig was Depeche Mode at the O2 arena in 2009. I was 13 years old and so excited to see a band I grew up listening to.
- What qualities do you value in the people with whom you spend time?
The three qualities I value the most are honesty, loyalty and being down-to-earth. I like surrounding myself with people who are open and accept me for who I am. Judgement-free zone.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would spend the extra hours working on songs, spending time with my friends, and maybe a few playing FIFA games. But unfortunately, there’s not enough hours in the day…
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
For the last few months, I’ve been binge watching RuPaul’s Drag Race. #categoryis
- What is a dream you have that you’ve yet to achieve?
My ultimate dream is getting a record deal and becoming a well-established music producer.
- Of what are you most afraid?
Spiders. Always have, (hopefully not) always will be.
21. What’s happening next for ENTT?
Well, go and check out our latest live video of So Many Ways To Love now on Youtube! Link below;